Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

That Terrible TV



Just wrote nearly a whole blog post about ways to creatively slack-off at work then deleted it. It's been done, my suggestions were boring and hatched from some not-very-original ideas.

Truthfully, I thought I would get more time to blog this week but every night has me coming home, cooking and collapsing. I think I'm still recovering from the lurgy that I had earlier in the week and all I want to do is laze about in front of the telly all evening.

I've been watching some new shows too - trialling "Lost Girl" on SciFi, seems harmless and kinda kooky, so will continue with that one. "Game of Thrones" is something I've been looking forward to for a long time and I've dragged C into watching it as well. I love how it's so political and confusing. And in the trashy TV stakes, I'm totally into "Ice loves Coco". Now I've watched a lot of celebrity reality shows, and I believe this is one of the best. Ice T is a funny mofo, and I think I've tweeted more than once that he is an amazingly supporting husband.

What are you watching right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...