Pages

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Happy Moments

Photobucket

My happy moments for this week...

* Having my other half come home after 4 days away in Sydney. I missed him more than I thought I would!

* Baking a cake for the first time since high school Home Economics. Turned out pretty well, if I do say so myself.

* Finding the most gorgeous cushion covers for my new couch - and they're reasonably priced!

* Spending all day Saturday either lying on the couch, baking or on the computer. Lazy day bliss.

* Gaining more confidence and fashion inspiration from my new favourite tumblr.

* Getting excited looking at herbs - still haven't actually planted any though

2 comments:

  1. Are you on pinterest? Sass recently made me join, hehe. Okay so I asked for the invite..

    Loving that for inspiration!

    Hurrah for the cake! I miss baking!

    <3

    Carly

    ReplyDelete
  2. See! I told you you could cook but you never believed me. Have we created a monster?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...