My happy moments for this week...
* Having my other half come home after 4 days away in Sydney. I missed him more than I thought I would!
* Baking a cake for the first time since high school Home Economics. Turned out pretty well, if I do say so myself.
* Finding the most gorgeous cushion covers for my new couch - and they're reasonably priced!
* Spending all day Saturday either lying on the couch, baking or on the computer. Lazy day bliss.
* Gaining more confidence and fashion inspiration from my new favourite tumblr.
* Getting excited looking at herbs - still haven't actually planted any though