* Never underestimate the restorative power of a good lie-in.
* Thunderstorms are more fun when you can share them with someone. They are not fun when you are home alone.
* It is very hard to read by candlelight.
* My flatscreen tv looks feather-light but weighs two tonnes
* I have a lot more vintage stuff than I thought. A lot more.
* After 5 years of living in this house, I have yet to work out a storage solution for our collective stuff.
* A nice hot cup of tea and a pretty magazine cures most things.
How was your weekend? Learn anything?