Pages

Friday, September 30, 2011

Polly Dolly: Denim Skirt

I have spent FAR too much time on Polyvore tonight picking out this set. God I wish I had money.

I decided on light versus dark denim, mainly because it's something I don't currently own and wanted to see how I would accessorise it. By sheer blind chance, I chose an Alexander McQueen piece! As usual, I found myself leaning towards pastels and beige in the outfit etc. It's sickness, I know. I would wear this in spring to go for coffee, or shopping. In this perfect world, I have no trouble wearing wedges you see...

One other thing you will note is my enduring love of all this Hermes - how gorgeous is the gold bracelet?

Denim Skirt






Linking up with Danimezza's Polly Dolly challenge.

PS - this is my 99th post! I had no idea I was so close to 100, now I will have to thing of something special to blog!

2 comments:

  1. I love it. The light denim skirt works really well. The Hermes is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I aodre those wedges and i love that you went with the light denim - it totally works with the rest of your look!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...