Pages

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Piquing my Pinterest - Men

Disclaimer: This post is shameless eye-candy. If you're looking for a pretty post though, you've found it. It's just not about interior decorating or crafting :)

This week I was admiring some black and white photography on Pinterest and it got me thinking about how everyone looks somehow better, more arty, in monochrome.

I decided to search for some of my fave actors and boy, did I come up with a few corkers! Here are some of the men I most admire on film, for your viewing pleasure. No drooling, please.


Oh gawd, Ryan Reynolds, why did you have to bite your thumb? Funny AND cute, plus a body to write home about. What more can a lady ask?


Of course he'll always be Mr Darcy, but Colin Firth is just lovely, good looking and an amazing actor in his own right. Another Love Actually alumni, his storyline in that film is my favourite.


Matthew Macfadyen - the OTHER Mr Darcy. And my favourite of the two. He broods even better than Firth in my humble opinion.


Aussie boy made good - Eric Bana. Australians can still remember him on Fast Forward doing skits as Ray Martin and Poita, but foreigners don't believe us when we tell them he's a goddamn piss-funny comedian. I wish he would do more comedy films. Oh, and if you get the chance, check out the movie he made himself - Love the Beast. Even if you're not into cars, it's pretty good.


My love for Ewan McGregor goes back many, many years and knows no bounds. He's fond of getting his kit off on-film too.



Matthew Gray Gubler from Criminal Minds. I just. I don't even know. He's just so goddamn cute. Helps that his character is crazy intelligent too. Nothing as sexy as a smart brain.




Have you seenBenedict Cumberbatch in Sherlock yet? I was a latecomer to the series but was suitably blown away. If I could recommend you only two things to watch this year it would be Game of Thrones and this guy in Sherlock. He's mesmerising onscreen.



And what would Sherlock be without Dr Watson? But I've been a fan of Martin Freeman since The Office. My fave of his is Love Actually.



Oh Nathan Fillion. A man who could photobomb for the Olympics and whose crooked smile makes me melt. And he can do dramatic too. If you could watch him in one thing, I recommend the episode Shindig from Firefly.



I'm not even going to say anything about Johnny Depp. Just enjoy.


Linking up with tinagray.me:
Tina Gray {dot} Me

14 comments:

  1. Sorry I had to drool. They are all seriously drool worthy but personally I would add Ioan Gruffudd to that list too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I concur with almost all of your choices, was a lovely little respite to gaze at all those deightful men!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love ryan reynolds and Nathan Fillion - thanks for those goregous photos

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely collection of handsome males to pick up the afternoon!

    I love most of the men here, but Ewan McGregor has always been eighteen kinds of pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe, Men always look better in Black & White

    ReplyDelete
  6. You completely had me at Ryan Reynolds :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was just going to write Phwoar! but I thought I should add a little more ;)

    Thank you for sharing Ryan Reynolds, Ewan McGregor and Johnny Depp.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hot damn! HELLO!

    I am so smitten with Ryan Reynolds. SO smitten. And Colin Firth - well hello! You had me at "ardently admire".

    *le sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh, I like. I especially like Johnny Depp. Ewan. Eric. Colin. Ryan. Very "pretty" post!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh. Sweet. Lord!! I really didn't expect all the pretties in this!!!

    My boss worked with Colin Firth on a film and quite often refers to him as, and I quote, "that fucking pansy". He had such light eyelashes, he looked like he didn't have eyes under the lighting they were using, so they had them tinted. He cried apparently. Apologies to Colin should he read what may be shameless slander.

    As for Captain Tightpants... *purr*

    Ok. Enough comment. I'm going back for another look!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh. Sweet. Lord!! I really didn't expect all the pretties in this!!!

    My boss worked with Colin Firth on a film and quite often refers to him as, and I quote, "that fucking pansy". He had such light eyelashes, he looked like he didn't have eyes under the lighting they were using, so they had them tinted. He cried apparently. Apologies to Colin should he read what may be shameless slander.

    As for Captain Tightpants... *purr*

    Ok. Enough comment. I'm going back for another look!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...