Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Camp Crop-a-lot – Fri 3rd-Sun 5th June – Lake Perseverence





I spent last weekend at a scrapbooking camp. I have no embarrassment in admitting this, because it really is my only hobby! This was my second year, having attended last year as well.

I scrap exclusively using Creative Memories products. C calls it a “cult” but I just think they're the best product! In the interest of full disclosure, yes, I used to be a consultant.

My mother being the one who got me into it, we are quite the scrapbooking pair. We were “roomies” in our cabin and had an absolute blast just enjoying being at camp.


In the mornings we walked down to the dam, and took some amazing post-dawn photos of the mist.



The rest of the days were basically eating and scrapping intermittently.


I got a bucketload of work done – I took about 150+ photos to scrap and I think I managed to put about 110 of these on the page. I also finally completed my SE Asia holiday album which was a project that has been dragging on for 12 months, so that was very satisfying!

Thankfully, it was less cold this year, though I was still sleeping in an artic sleeping bag in my flanny PJs!

What's the best camp you've ever been on?

2 comments:

  1. I love mist!! That looks like such a pretty place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is magical in the early morning - so quiet, and peaceful! I'm going again this June!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...