1. Starting a Battlestar Galactica re-watch with my fiancee. I was so overjoyed he wanted to do this with me, as watching shows with someone else who loves them is approximately 175 x better than on your own. This series re-watch was inspired by meeting Katee Sackhoff and glimpsing Tahmoh Penikett at Supanova last weekend.
2. I finally bought some conditioner for the new water bed. Not only did I remember, I went to the right shop! Hurray!
3. Putting together The Plan. It's on my fridge now and is kicking off TONIGHT.
4. Cleaning off the kitchen bench. It was a nightmarish pile of junk mail, keys, coins, bills, paper-clips, books and magazines. It's so satisfying to look at it now and see CLEAN SURFACES.
5. Trying out our new popcorn maker. I chose it as an engagement gift from my brother and his girlfriend, and it didn't disappoint. 1/3 of a cup of popcorn kernels makes a bowl big enough to satisfy us!