This morning, I was sent this, from up on the Darling Downs:
[source: globalfarm's instagram]
Yep. The first wood fire of the year up there. A bit nippy, I'm told.
- my winter PJs are out of their storage box and have been washed in readiness
- I've worn a scarf
- I'm starting to covet ankle boots
- I now loathe the Artic temperatures of train airconditioning
- It's dark when I get home from work
- I'm drooling over soup and slow-cooker recipes
What do you love/hate most about the colder months?