My happy moments for this week:
* Realising that replacing stress and anger with love and understanding actually works. It's not just some New Age waffle like I previously thought.
* Buying our new lounge. It was quick, painless and I'm in love with it. Just waiting for it to be delivered now. And best of all, it's Australian made.
* Researching our honeymoon destination and daydreaming about lying on the beach in Fiji.
* Getting my partner hooked on Tiny Towers. He's hilariously obsessed with it now.
* Keeping the house reasonably tidy this week. Have some new strategies in place that seem to be working. Thanks in part to Fly Lady!