Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Sunday Selections

I spent this weekend at the farm - hubby had some car-type business to take care of up there so I went along for the ride. Mum and I pottered about - I installed all her digital scrapbooking gear, started my wedding thank-you cards, read. It was ace.

This morning we went to the markets, some great stuff there this time, though the cold wind was enough to put one off lingering at some stalls!

Here are a few recent snaps from my camera, as opposed to my iphone camera roll. Linking up with frogpondsrock for Sunday Selections.




Tablescape, my wedding

North Queensland

Lake Perseverance

Perseverence Dam bushlands

Story Bridge from the Jade Buddha

1 comment:

  1. I remember driving through Northern Queensland as a teen on a family holiday I remember the paddocks full of sugar cane. I remember also the lush greenness of the hills. I had forgotten those things. Thank you

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...