Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Doctors


[image source]


In the past week, I've been to the doctor twice. It's a new medical practice for me, as my usual one couldn't fit me in on Saturday. This new one, it's like a goddamn ghost town. I was the only person in the waiting room today. Think about it - when't the last time that happened to you?

Anyways, I'm quite sure the lovely doctor thinks I'm crazy. On Saturday he checked my temp, looked in my throat and said all's well. Today I went in to get a medical certificate and he did the EXACT SAME THING and said it's just a virus, you'll be fine, take some panadeine for the headache and rest. One final piece of wisdom - he told me to "do right things". I asked him what he meant, he said no alcohol, go to bed early, eat right. Good advice any old time, I reckon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...