Pages

Thursday, May 9, 2013

How I know winter is coming

Trying not to sound too much like Ned Stark here, but winter IS coming. You know how I know?

This morning, I was sent this, from up on the Darling Downs:


Yep. The first wood fire of the year up there. A bit nippy, I'm told. 

Also:
- my winter PJs are out of their storage box and have been washed in readiness

- I've worn a scarf

- I'm starting to covet ankle boots

- I now loathe the Artic temperatures of train airconditioning

- It's dark when I get home from work

- I'm drooling over soup and slow-cooker recipes

What do you love/hate most about the colder months?

3 comments:

  1. I. LOVE. WINTER. I am wearing ankle boots today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sitting here with a cardigan over my PJ's and fuzzy slippers. Winter is definitely on its way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah. Damn arctic train air con. I froze the other morning - and I don't usually feel the cold.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...